Flag Football (6 v 6) - Weeknight Outdoor Flag Football League (MEN'S) - Union Point Sports Complex
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
Join Existing TeamAlready part of a team? If your captain paid for a full team and you need to join it, this is the option for you. Joining an existing squad makes you officially part of the roster, completes your player waiver, and allows you access to get up to the minute game day notifications via text and email.
- 2020 Registration Guidelines
- League will start on December 1st if team numbers permit
- This league uses Flag-a-tag Sonic Flags - You must provide your own or purchase a set from us ($60/set of 10)
- This is an all-weather league played on Turf. Games will not be played in temperatures dip below 30 degrees.
- Chose your preference for Tuesday or Wednesday games.
- Two 20 minute running halves
- Play 6 on 6
- 2 Referees per game
- Teams may play double headers and/or get byes
- Teams get 10 cotton shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL)
- Complete Rules [click here]
- Team fee does not include: $30 per game referee fee
- Individual and Small Group fee includes referee fees for regular season only
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events