##Season-Length##6 Games plus playoffs
- All games are played on either Monday or Tuesday on the turf @ Joe Moakley Park in Southie
- The league must finish by early August - a turf renovation is set to take place by the Boston DCR
- League games will finish @ Evans Field in Southie if we have to move from Moakley.
- Games feature two 20-minute running halves
- Teams may play double headers and/or get byes
- Two certified referees per game (line judge & backfield)
- Play 7 v 7
- Complete Outdoor Flag Football Game Rules [click here]
- FAQ Page [click here] & How to manage your team [click here]
- HUB Sports Boston Refund Policy [click here]
- The team fee does not include a $35 per game referee fee (paid in cash at the field to your referee)
- Full teams get 10 Dri-Fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $10 each ($15 for XXL). [Tee-Shirt Policy]
- Top teams qualify for playoffs
- Individual and Small Group fee includes referee fees during the regular season only.
- All league start dates and field locations are subject to change based on the supply and demand of field space and the number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary.