Soccer (7 v 7) - Sundays in Wellesley (OPEN) - Boston Sports Institute
Join Existing TeamAlready part of a team? If your captain paid for a full team and you need to join it, this is the option for you. Joining an existing squad makes you officially part of the roster, completes your player waiver, and allows you access to get up to the minute game day notifications via text and email.
- 2020 Registration Guidelines
- Season Will Run For 5 Weeks - Doubleheaders will be played as necessary to get full season played
- Chance of playing one off night (different day) at end of season, to finish season before turf gets pulled up for the Spring
- Sunday Games: played between 3-6PM
- One 42 minute game with a running clock
- Turf Field - 90' x 150' (boarded)
- Teams may play double headers and/or get byes
- Play 7 v 7. Open play format - no male to female ratio required
- 1 Referee per game
- Teams get 10 cotton shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL).
- Top teams qualify for tournament style playoffs
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game officials fee
- Individual and Small Group fee includes referee fees during the regular season only.
- Complete game rules [click here]
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events