Soccer (7 v 7) - Weeknights in Boston 7v7 (COED) - Rotch Field
Individual Player i
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Small Group i
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full Team i
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
- 2021 Registration Guidelines
- Games played on turf at Rotch Field
- Two 20-min running halves
- Teams may play double headers and/or get byes
- Play 7 v 7 - 2 females required on the field at all times
- 1 Referee per game
- Teams get 10 NEW Dri-Fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL).
- Top teams qualify for tournament style playoffs
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game referee fee
- Individual and Small Group fee includes referee fees during the regular season only.
- Complete game rules [click here]
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary.
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events