Softball - Metro Boston Men's Softball League (MEN'S) Multiple Divisions - Greater Boston
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
Join Existing TeamAlready part of a team? If your captain paid for a full team and you need to join it, this is the option for you. Joining an existing squad makes you officially part of the roster, completes your player waiver, and allows you access to get up to the minute game day notifications via text and email.
- Games are 7 innings or approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
- Multiple divisions (A, B and possibly C) based on skill will be formed if warranted
- Games will be played at fields in Brighton, Charlestown & Roslindale
- Teams can expect to play 1 to 2 games per week
- Teams may play double headers
- USA umpired games
- Teams get 15 shirts. Pre-sorted sizes. Additional shirts are $8 each.
- Top teams qualify for playoffs
- Complete game rules [click here]
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game umpire fee.
- Individual and Small Group fee includes umpire fees for regular season only.
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings