Softball - Thursday Indoor Softball League (MEN'S) - Union Point
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
Join Existing TeamAlready part of a team? If your captain paid for a full team and you need to join it, this is the option for you. Joining an existing squad makes you officially part of the roster, completes your player waiver, and allows you access to get up to the minute game day notifications via text and email.
- 2020 Registration Guidelines
- Games are approximately 45 minutes or 7 innings
- $25 Million Turf Complex
- Each Field 150' x 210' - 75' Ceilings
- Format is 9 v 9
- USA Softball umpired games
- Top teams qualify for single-elimination playoffs.
- Complete game rules [click here]
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game umpire fee
- Individual and Small Group fee includes umpire fees for regular season only
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events