Softball - Greater Boston Engineers and Contractor League (OPEN) - Greater Boston
Individual Player i
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Small Group i
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full Team i
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
- 2021 Registration Guidelines
- Games are 7 innings or approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
- Games will be played Monday through Thursday
- Games will be played at fields in Brighton (Murray), Somerville (Foss), Jamaica Plain (Daisy), Roslindale (Healy), and Dorchester (Madison Park HS).
- Teams can expect to play 1 to 2 games per week
- Teams may play doubleheaders
- USA Softball certified umpired games
- Teams get 13 dry-fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL).
- Top teams qualify for playoffs
- Team fee does not include the $20 per game umpire fee.
- Individual and Small Group fee includes umpire fees for regular season only.
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary.
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events