Softball - Greater Boston Engineers and Contractor League (OPEN) - Greater Boston
- 2021 Registration Guidelines
- Games are 7 innings or approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
- Games will be played Monday through Thursday
- Games will be played at fields in Brighton (Murray), Somerville (Foss/Dilboy), Jamaica Plain (Daisy), Roslindale (Healy), and Dorchester (Madison Park HS).
- Teams can expect to play 1 to 2 games per week
- Teams may play doubleheaders
- USA Softball certified umpired games
- Teams get 13 dry-fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL).
- Top teams qualify for playoffs
- Team fee does not include the $20 per game umpire fee.
- Individual and Small Group fee includes umpire fees for regular season only.
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary.
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events
Team Duffle Bag
Daily Updated Standings