Softball - Metro North League (COED) - North of Boston
Individual Player i
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Small Group i
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full Team i
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
- 2021 Registration Guidelines
- Games are 7 innings or approximately 1hr and 15 minutes
- Format is 10 v 10
- Games may also be played at Veterans Memorial Field and Tufts Field
- Teams will play 1- 2 games per week
- Minimum of 3 females required in the field and line up at all times
- USA Softball certified umpired games
- Teams get 13 dry-fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL)
- Top teams qualify for double elimination playoffs.
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game umpire fee
- Individual and Small Group fee includes umpire fees for regular season only.
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary.
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events