Softball - Thursday Brighton/Allston Twilight League (COED) - Portsmouth Murray Field
Individual Player i
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Small Group i
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full Team i
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
- Games could be played at CASSIDY FIELD as well
- Games may be played under the lights and past 8 PM in August
- Games are 7 innings or approximately 55 minutes
- Play 10 v 10. Minimum of 3 females required in the field and line up at all times
- Teams may play double headers and/or get byes
- USA Softball certified umpired games
- Teams get 13 dry-fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL).
- Top teams qualify for playoffs
- Maximum 1 rain-out reschedule per season
- Complete game rules [click here]
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game umpire fee
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events
Team Duffle Bag
Daily Updated Standings