Softball - Thursdays in the City (COED) - Boston Common
Individual Player i
Individual PlayerDon’t have a team? New to the area and hoping to meet fun people? Looking for an activity? Whether you have been playing for years or never played before, sign up as an individual and the HUB will find the right team for you.
Small Group i
Start a Small GroupLooking to play but don’t have a full team? Sign up with two or more friends and we’ll combine you with other small groups and individuals to create a fun team of your own.
Full Team i
Full TeamHave a squad ready to hit the field? Great, sign up as a full team to save on the league fee and have more control over your roster size.
- 2021 Registration Guidelines
- Discounted Female Individual Registration - $86 for remaining 4 game plus playoffs
- Games could also be played at Teddy Ebersol Field on the Charles River
- Games are 7 innings or approximately 1:15 minutes
- Play 10 v 10. Minimum 3 females must be in the field and lineup at all times.
- Teams may play double headers and/or get byes
- USA Softball certified umpired games
- Teams get 13 dry-fit shirts (S-XXL). Additional shirts are $8 each ($10 for XXL).
- Top teams qualify for single elimination playoffs
- Maximum 1 rainout reschedule per season
- Team fee does not include: $20 per game umpire fee
- All league start dates and field locations subject to change based on supply and demand of field space and number of registrations. HUB Sports reserves the right to adjust the league offerings as necessary
WHAT'S INCLUDEDTeam shirts
Team duffel bag
Daily updated standings
Parties & Events